Why Choose Universal Pest for Rodent Control in Your Home?
Universal Pest & Termite understands that the safety of your family and home including pets. This is the most important issue when it comes to pest control for rats and mice. This is why we train our employees to focus on keeping rodents from entering your home in the first place. As part of our standard Border-Guard service we will seal and caulk entry points around the first floor level of your house. In addition, your Universal Pest tech will offer ways to reduce the chances of an infestation. Which include controlling moisture under your home and removing clutter from your attic that could contribute to nesting in the winter. We are serving with very much effective and low cost rodent control services to keep your home and surrounding safe.
Universal Pest & Termite offers free emergency visits as part of our standard Border-Guard rodent protection service. Just call and we are there. Our technicians understand that rats and mice can be concerning to say the least. Because rodents can nest in your air ducts and attic. We will offer you a complete inspection prior to service. Make sure to ask about our No-Hassle promise. If rodents return,so will we. No worries | No Hassle
Call Today 757-502-0200
Universal Pest & Termite specializes in Rodent Exclusion and Sanitation. We offer rodent exclusion services to keep them out in the first place. Additionally, also offer attic and crawl space sanitation treatments to clean up after a rat or mouse infestation. Just trapping isn’t enough when dealing with the safety of your family,as well as the air quality in your home. Make sure to ask about our No-Hassle promise. If rodents return,so will we. No worries | No Hassle Call Today 757-502-0200 or Click for a Free Inspection
Customized Pest Control for Your Family and Home
Universal Pest & Termite also offers combined Pest / Termite programs together for one low rate. No need to pay a company a fee for pest control and a fee for termite protection. We offer our exclusive “Flex-Guard” program. This is a quarterly service that includes our Border-Guard pest program, a perimeter granule termite application as well as our complete termite warranty. This top-rated program comes with our No-Hassle promise. If pest or termites come back while under protection so will we, no hassle, no problem. Most homes qualify for this service program. To see if your home qualifies Click Here and request a Free Inspection.
Choose Our Exclusive Flex-Guard Program for Pest and Termites Because…
- Inside service is free any time service is needed or requested
- Any emergency return visits are included at no additional cost
- A low odor termite granule application is applied approx. every 90 days
- Includes our termite warranty
- There is no need to wait around and spend your valuable time waiting for a technician
- Not necessary to take pets or children out of the house the day of service
- No need to straighten up or clean the day of service
Fun Facts About Rodents
- All rodents have two front teeth that keep growing every day. Rodents gnaw on wood, paper and wire to keep their teeth sharp.
- When you think of rodents, you probably think of small animals like mice that your mom doesn’t want in the house. But there are over 1,500 types of rodents, including woodchucks, porcupines, muskrats, chipmunks and squirrels.
- The old wives’ tale that rats and mice love cheese is false. They will eat it if there is nothing else but it is not a preferred food.
- Rats reproduce every 19-23 days and are ready to mate again in 2 days
- Mice reproduce slower and typically have 2 litters a year
- Rats can climb walls and even swim under water to get where they want to bev
Why Choose Universal Pest for Your Rodent Control?
Universal Pest & Termite specializes in rodent control in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Newport News and surrounding cities. We make sure each inspector and technician is trained to offer the most effective and safest method available for rodent control. The safety of your family including pets is always our top concern. What do we do for rodent control?
- *Inspect before treatment
- Seal entry points around foundation
- We apply rodent bait only in attics and closed crawl space areas (safety First)
- Apply traps in areas with evidence of activity
- *Look for nesting grounds (Attic or Crawl Space)
- Take a look for contamination (We offer cleaning services if needed in attic and crawl areas)
Universal Pest & Termite offers contaminated insulation removal, disinfectant applications where contamination is present as well as new insulation installation services. You inspector will make sure the air you breathe is not being affected by a rodent infestation. We also offer air duct cleaning services.