Why choose Universal Pest & Termite for your spider control needs?
Answer: Universal Pest offers our exclusive Border-Guard pest control program. This is a quarterly spider control and spider treatment service that puts the focus on keeping spiders out of your house in the first place. We use IPM Integrated Pest Management methods such as sealing entry points and removing spider webs. This service also includes other pests such as ants, rodents, roaches, silverfish and other occasional invaders.
Universal Pest & Termite specializes in spider control and spider treatment in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Newport News and surrounding cities in Virginia. We believe the best way to control spiders in to keep them out in the first place by treating the outside of your home, sealing spider entry points and removing the webbing.
- Spiders are arachnids, not insects.
- These have 8 legs while insects have 6
- Most of the Spiders don’t have antennae while insects do.
- Many tarantula species pose no threat to humans.
- Spiders are harmless to humans but a few spider species, such as the black widow, can bite humans and inject venom. Deaths from spider bites are rare, however.
Customized Pest Control for Your Family and Home
Universal Pest & Termite also offers combined Pest / Termite programs together for one low rate. No need to pay a company a fee for pest control and a fee for termite protection. We offer our exclusive “Flex-Guard” program. This is a quarterly service that includes our Border-Guard pest program, a perimeter granule termite application as well as our complete termite warranty. This top-rated program comes with our No-Hassle promise. If pest or termites come back while under protection so will we, no hassle, no problem. Most homes qualify for this service program. To see if your home qualifies Click Here and request a Free Inspection.
Why Choose Our Exclusive Flex-Guard Program for Spider Pest Control and Termites?
- Inside service is free any time service is needed or requested
- Any emergency return visits are included at no additional cost
- A low odour termite granule application is applied approx. every 90 days
- Includes our termite warranty
- There is no need to wait around and spend your valuable time waiting for a technician
- Not necessary or need to take pets or children out of the house the day of service
- No need to straighten up or clean the day of service