Integrated Pest Management
While there is always and concern and risk when applying pesticides, there is a way to reduce and limit exposer. Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is a technique used by pest control professionals to reduce the amount of applied pesticide while still controlling unwanted pest to a pet safe and family-friendly surroundings.
What is IPM?
Integrated pest management, or IPM, is a process you can use to solve pest problems while minimizing risks to people and the environment. It can be used to manage many kinds of pests anywhere. Integrated Pest Management keeps all pests pet safe and family friendly.
What we do?
- Caulk and seal entry points
- Remove feeding and nesting areas
- Control environment
- Monitor first! Most pest control applicators apply pesticide without monitoring
Why Integrated Pest Management?
Pesticide applications alone can sometimes be a temporary control. Being able to control entry points will help stop future infestations and pesticide applications. Keep pest out in the first place!
We are here to protect your family from unwanted pests like rodents, roaches, ants, mosquitoes and more. We understand your family’s safety is first and foremost.
Call today and ask about our IPM – Integrated Pest Management program.
Customized Pest Control for Your Family and Home
Universal Pest & Termite also offers combined Pest / Termite programs together for one low rate. No need to pay a company a fee for pest control and a fee for termite protection. We are offering our exclusive “Flex-Guard” program. This is a quarterly service that includes our Border-Guard pest program. A perimeter granule termite application as well as our complete termite warranty. This top-rated program comes with our No-Hassle promise. If pest or termites come back while under protection so will we, there is no hassle, no problem. Most homes qualify for this service program. To see if your home qualifies. Click Here and request a Free Inspection.
Choose Our Exclusive Flex-Guard Program for Pest and Termites So…
- Inside service is free any time service is needed or requested
- Any emergency return visits are included at no additional cost
- A low odor termite granule application is applied approx. every 90 days
- Includes our termite warranty
- There is no need to wait around and spend your valuable time waiting for a technician
- Also no need to take pets or children out of the house the day of service
- No need to straighten up or clean the day of service