These reports offered after an inspection is made by a pest control professional. Many times, the company may be suggests by a real estate professional. This is a standard practice and could save you a headache later if you choose a random company. No matter how you come in contact with a pest and termite professional there are a few things you need to know. This is called real estate inspection report.
1. Did you know that Virginia does not have a regulated program for termite companies with regards to offering a termite report for a closing? A company could hire a person today with little or no experience and they could offer you a report tomorrow. There is a voluntary program that is offered through the Virginia Pest Management Association. Make sure to inquire (with proof) that the company you hire has at least 18 years’ experience in offering these termite inspection reports.
2. Did you know that sometimes the home inspector being used has an interest in the termite company that is offering a report on your home? Currently. There is no requirement to disclose this conflict. Make sure to ask. This will be one of the biggest investments you make. These two companies should be separate giving you an independent assessment.
3. Experience matters. You should make sure the company you choose has issued a minimum of 20,000 reports. Yes, 20,000 reports. Universal Pest & Termite over our 18-year service to the Hampton Roads area including Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Newport News, Williamsbug and surrounding cities has performed over 20,000 inspections and reports.
The process of hiring a termite company to offer an inspection is easy. The next step could be tricky. What if you have a problem? Can they handle repairs without hiring a sub-contractor? Universal Pest & Termite performs all work in-house. We are a fully licensed and insured treatment and repair company. We offer a full termite warranty to any home that Universal Pest & Termite offers a report on. This termite warranty starts at $97 per year.
You do not need to go anywhere for a real estate inspection report or termite report. Just call us and we will sevrve you with our best real estate inspections. No need to hesitate, you can schedule your inspections with us anytime you want.
Along with these we are one of the best and specialized pest and termite control company. We offer home pest control, termite control, air duct cleaning and many other bug control services at very affordable prices.
Universal Pest & Termite offers our exclusive “One-Click” option to get real estate inspection report.
24 Hours after inspection and you will receive an e-mail
That e-mail will contain an easy one-click link
Simply click that link and you will see everything you need to close are given below
- Estimate if needed
- Termite Report
- Moisture Report
- Home Inspection Report
Universal Pest is offering real estate inspection report in Hampton Roads
What do we look for a termite and moisture inspection?
- Visible Termite Damage
- Visible Signs of Active and Inactive Termites
- Evidence of the Presence of Excessive Moisture Conditions
- Visible Moisture Damage
- Visible Evidence of Wood Boring Beetles
Things that are NOT Standard on a WDIR Moisture Inspection and Report
- Moisture around window sills
- Moisture issues above the sub-floor level
- Areas hidden or concealed
- A warranty or Guarantee
- Moisture around exterior door jams
- Evidence of termites in mulch or landscape timbers
- Any findings where probing was needed to find or expose termite or moisture evidence
- Opinions on other repairs made by third party
- Structural integrity determinations
Also check out: www.YourPestGuy.com
What is a pest inspection?
We also called a Wood Destroying Insect Report “WDIR” (termite inspection), this visual inspection is conducted by a professional hired to look for signs of infestation or damage to a structure by wood destroying pests.
Pest inspectors look for:
- Wood-destroying pests, such as termites,carpenter ants, rot fungus and wood-infesting beetles.
- Evidence of pest activity, such as damaged wood, dead insects and termite tubes.
- Conducive conditions for pests, such as standing water, earth-to-wood contact and plumbing leaks.
- All inspections are visual only. No dismembering of the structure is performed
Why choose Universal Pest & Termite to perform your WDIR (termite inspection and report)?
- Universal Pest & Termite offers digital photos on all termite, moisture inspection reports (WDIR).
- We offer all findings in writing within 24 hours
- All findings and pictures are sent in our exclusive “One-Click Termite Report” option
Universal Pest & Termite also offers combined Pest / Termite programs together for one low rate. No need to pay a company a fee for pest control and a fee for termite protection. To see if your home qualifies Click Here and request a Free Inspection. We will definitely serve you with our best and effective pest control services. We will provide you one click real estate inspection reports with all clear instructions. Call Today to book.