We offer a truly full-service option for pest control with our Border-Guard program which puts the focus on keeping pest out of your home in the first place. This program includes IPM (Integrated Pest Management). Your technician is trained to seal and caulk entry points around the foundation of your home to eliminate entry from the outside. This service is standard and will reduce the amount of pesticide in your home. In addition to our exclusive Border-Guard program we offer:
- Outside Only Options
- All-Natural Pest Product Options
- Seal and Caulk Entry Point
- Integrated Pest Management Services
- Call Today / Service Today Options
What We Do for Exterior Pest Control?
- Apply a barrier approx. three feet wide around your foundation
- Seal and caulk pest entry points around foundation such as A/C lines and plumbing lines
- Treat under home as needed for safe pest control
- Return as needed for emergency applications for free
What is Integrated Pest Management IPM?
Universal Pest & Termite offers outside only services as well as our exclusive Border-Guard Pest Control Program. We believe the best way to control pest in your home is to keep them out in the first place. We do this by limiting the amount of pesticide applied. How do we control pest better by reducing pesticide? We incorporate IPM as part of our standard service. IPM (Integrated Pest Management) is the strategy used by pest professionals who understand the habits, needs and life style of unwanted pest such as rodents, ants, spiders and other occasional invaders. This is accomplished by sealing and caulking entry points along your foundation such as plumbing lines, HVAC lines, dryer vents and electrical lines. Additionally, we inspect for food sources and moisture issues that may be contributing to your infestation.